Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
NYWEA Metropolitan Chapter - March 2013 Dinner
Tuesday, March 5, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
Metropolitan Chapter Members and Friends,
Please join us for our March 2013 Dinner and lecture. Commissioner Carter Strickland will be attending and be providing opening remarks.
- "International Lack of Regulation of Environmental & Health Impacts of Nanotechnology", by Anitha Reddy, MS, Environmental Engineering Student, Cooper Union
- "Engineers without Borders: Sustainable Sanitation and Water Distribution in Rural Ghana" by Michael Escobar, Undergraduate (Junior), Columbia University
Date: March 5, 2013
6:00 p.m. – Cocktails (One Hour Open Bar w/Hors d’oeuvres)
7:00 p.m. – Dinner
1) Steak 2) Chicken 3) Salmon
Meal served with salad, wine, draft beer, soda, dessert and coffee
- Individuals: General Tickets and Government Tickets are available online.
- Groups: For companies interested in purchasing tickets for multiple employees, please direct your employees to register via "Pay at Door" Option. A list of authorized employees should be emailed to Vatche.Minassian@arcadis-us.com.